1. Cleveland Browns - Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma Unbelievable, but culture plays a key role. Bring in a winner if you want to win.
2. New York Giants - Saquon Barkley, Penn State Not a fan of taking a rb at 2. You better have a plan for him. Don't be like Jeff Fisher with Tavon Austin.
3. New York Jets - Sam Darnold, USC - He could be gone at 2. Giants should pull the trigger.
4. Cleveland Browns - Bradley Chubb, NC State Browns will be fielding calls for this pick, but I think they stay and get one of the highest rated guys in the draft.
5. TRADE Buffalo Bills - Josh Allen, Wyoming Bills can't sit around and wait. They have to go get a qb with all the extra assets assembled. AJ will run the show next year and Josh will come in at some point after the lack of O Line gets AJ hurt.
6. Indianapolis Colts - Roquan Smith, Georgia The Colts have a ton of picks. Lots of speculation about moving down. The extra picks give them so much flexibility, so why not take a leader at a position of need? Colts can really come out of this draft looking great for the future. Now, if Luck's arm doesn't fall off...
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Derwin James, FSU Pair him with Justin Evans and you have a dynamic combo. There will be a learning curve for him, but he will be good in their system.
8. Chicago Bears - Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame Plug and play.
9. TRADE Arizona Cardinals - Josh Rosen, UCLA THEY CAN'T WAIT
10. TRADE Green Bay Packers - Denzel Ward, Ohio State Ton of connections to make this happen. Packers need a cb desperately. Raiders have needs at LB and DT. They roll the dice hoping Vita will be there at 14. Reports last couple of days have Packers looking to move up.